The SBE Board is the most important governing body of the faculty. The board is responsible for monitoring the teaching and research activities of the faculty. The SBE Board is appointed by and reports to the executive board of VU Amsterdam.
The SBE Board consists of the dean and two members of the School. The dean presides over the board. The SBE board is assisted by the managing director, who is in charge of the non-academic staff.
- Prof. dr. A. van Witteloostuijn, Dean (short bio, curriculum vitae)
- Drs. R.W. de Crom, Director of Education
- Prof. dr. A. Lucas, Director of Research and Vice Dean
- Ms. M. Maletic, Managing Director
- Dastan Hamad, Student Assessor