Management and Organisation is involved in the education at all levels. The activities can be classified as follows:
- Corporate Entrepreneurship 2.5
- Foundations of Strategic Management 3.4
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior 1.5
- Integration Project 1.6
- Small Business Development 3.5
- Strategic Management Practice 3.5
- Strategy 2.2
Bachelor International Business Administration
- International Strategy 2.3
- HRM-OB 2.1
- HRM Practices: A Global Perspective 2.4
- Organization Theory 1.2
- People in Business and Society 1.1
The third year of each program allows students to specialize in a particular Minor and configure the curriculum towards entering one of our Master programs. We coordinate and offer a number of minors:
Management and Organisation also contributes to the VU Amsterdam Summer School. For example, each year prof.dr. Enno Masurel and colleagues offer the course New Venture Creation and Entrepreneurship.
The School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers several master programs. For more information, visit the School’s website for information in Dutch or English. Management and Organisation offers the following Master programs:
- Master of Entrepreneurship (brochure)
- Master of Human Resource Management (brochure)
- Master of International Management (brochure)
- Master of Leadership and Change Management (brochure)
- Master of Management Consulting (brochure)
- Master of Strategy and Organization (brochure)
Management and Organisation is actively involved in a variety of PhD research projects. PhD researchers are affiliated with the Amsterdam Business Research Institute (ABRI), where they receive doctoral training at the Graduate School. Many of our graduates have obtained academic positions at top business schools in Europe, the U.S., and Asia.
Management and Organisation contributes to several courses in the Research Master Business in Society, which is offered in preparation of a PhD position. Please contact prof.dr. Wouter Stam (Academic Director ABRI) if you are interested in starting a (fully paid) PhD project at Management and Organisation or joining our research master.
The School of Business and Economics also offers a number of postgraduate programs. More information is available in Dutch or English.
In addition to doing a full-time PhD, you may also consider our part-time Executive PhD Program. This exciting program offers business leaders a unique opportunity to conduct cutting-edge research on grand business challenges and become part of a vibrant academic community. Please contact prof.dr. Svetlana Khapova for information about this program.