This page has been moved. You are being redirected.
- +31 20 59 87145
- school of business & economics ( marketing )
- PhD student
Lin Jia is a PhD candidate in Marketing at VU University Amsterdam since 2012. She obtained a bachelor degree in economics from Utrecht University in 2010 and a research master degree in Marketing from Tilburg University in 2012. Her PhD project focuses on the antecedents and consequences of life satisfaction regarding individuals in different nations and cultural groups with a special interest on how human values, individual-level impoverishment influences individual’s life satisfaction in a cross-cultural setting.
- Life satisfaction (subjective well-being)
- Individual-level impoverishment
- Cross-cultural research
- Bayesian hierarchical modeling
- Tutor Program (BSc International Business Administration)
- Cross-Cultural Marketing (BSc International Business Administration)
- Bachelor Thesis Supervision (BSc International Business Administration)
- Master Thesis Supervision (MSc Marketing)