This page has been moved. You are being redirected.
- +31 20 59 82309
- school of business & economics ( marketing )
- Associate Professor
Kobe Millet (1979) is Associate Professor at the Marketing Department. He has a Master’s degree in Psychology (July 2003) and obtained his PhD in Marketing (May 2007), both from the KULeuven, Belgium. After his PhD he obtained a post-doctoral fellowship (2007-2010) of the Research Foundation Flanders (FWO) before starting as Assistant Professor at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (2010). His research interests include consumer decision making and biological drivers of economic behavior. He has an interdisciplinary profile and his work has been published accordingly in several academic journals in business, psychology or multidisciplinary, among which Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Journal of Consumer Psychology, International Journal of Research in Marketing, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, Journal of Research in Personality, Biological Psychology, PIoS ONE.
- The Role of Biological Drivers, Threats and the Self & Identity in (Consumer) Decision Making
- Altruistic, Cooperative and Charitable Behavior
- Behavioral Decision Making (Post-graduate)
- Consumer Behavior (PT MSc Marketing & BSc Economics and Business Economics)
- Judgment & Decision Making (BSc Business Administration – Minor ‘Understanding and Influencing Decisions in Business and Society’)
- Master Thesis Supervision (MSc Marketing)