This page has been moved. You are being redirected.
- PhD student
Anne-Madeleine Kranzbühler (1986) is PhD candidate at the Center for Marketing Leadership, a joint initiative of the Department of Marketing and VODW ( www.vodw.com ) since 2013. Her research focuses on customer experience management. She holds a MSc in Business Administration (specialization: Marketing and Accounting) from the University of Münster in Germany. From 2012 to 2013 she has been working in Corporate Development for one of the major logistics service providers in Europe.
Awards, honors, and grants
- Research grant of the Marketing Science Institute ($9,400), with Mirella Kleijnen (VU University Amsterdam) for the project "Moments that matter: The impact of online social interaction on the customer journey", winner of MSI research proposal competition on “Social interactions and social media marketing”
- “Best Master Thesis” Award 2013 (€5,000), EHI Retail Institute and GS1 Germany (www.wissenschaftspreis.org
- Customer experience
- Customer journey
- Social media
- Kranzbühler, A., Kleijnen, M.H.P., Morgan, R., and Teerling, M. The Multilevel Nature of Consumer Experience Research: An Integrative Review and Research Agenda. Accepted at International Journal of Management Reviews.
- Kranzbühler, A., Kleijnen, M.H.P., Verlegh, P.W.J., & Teerling, M. (2015). The differential effects of peer and expert ratings on choice. MSI Working Paper No. 15-117, Marketing Science Institute, Cambridge, MA.
- Bachelor and Master Thesis Supervision
- Tutorials Cross-cultural Marketing (BSC International Business Administration)
- Tutorials Marketing (BSc Bedrijfskunde)
- Tutorials Marketing Strategy (MSc Marketing)