We are happy to offer our career services for free to all SBE students. However:
Free of charge does not mean not free of responsibility.
Our activities tend to be fully booked well in advance. For every late cancellation or no-show, we have had to disappoint a couple of students who would have liked to attend.
This is how we work:
• Once you have signed up for an activity, we expect you to attend;
• If you need to cancel your appointment or workshop, do so at the earliest possible moment;
• For individual appointments: you can use the link in the confirmation and reminder of your registration to cancel up to 24 hours
• For workshops: we will send you a reminder a week
in advance of the workshop. This is your last chance to cancel. Workshops booked within a week before the scheduled date, cannot be cancelled.
• If you cancel after this deadline, you cannot participate in any career services activities for 8 weeks
. All existing bookings within this time range will be cancelled;
• Not showing up without notice will mean you cannot participate in any career services activity for 8 weeks. Two no-shows mean you cannot participate for 6 months
• The cancellation deadlines do not apply if you cannot attend because of circumstances beyond your control. In this case, please notify us as soon as possible.