The premaster programme at the School of Business and Economics at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is a deficiency programme that aims to provide students the relevant knowledge they require for studying a Master’s programme at the School of Business and Economics. The premaster programme is for
(a) students with a Dutch hbo degree (in any subject), and
(b) (international) students with a university degree that does not meet all requirements of the Master programme
The premaster programme starts in February and ends in July. It prepares you for the Master in Business Administration (all programmes, except for the Duisenberg Honors Program in Financial Markets and Regulation), Entrepreneurship, Finance, or Marketing.
- Business Administration: Digital Business and Innovation
- Business Administration: Financial Management
- Business Administration: Human Resource Management
- Business Administration: International Management
- Business Administration: Leadership and Change Management
- Business Administration: Management Consulting
- Business Administration: Strategy and Organization
- Business Administration: Transport and Supply Chain Management
The master programmes in Economics and in Spatial, Transport and Environmental Economics do not have a standard premaster programme. See the respective webpages of those programmes on how to submit an application request, which determines whether you can be admitted via a specific switching programme.
The general admission requirements for your type of degree are stated below. See the programme page for more specific details!