The programme in Compliance & Integrity Management is part of the Postgraduate School of the School of Business and Economics at VU Amsterdam. Day-to-day management is the responsibility of Professor S.C. Bleker - van Eyk.
Ultimate responsibility for the programme rests with the faculty, while quality assessment and the development of the programme is the responsibility of the Curatorial Panel. The panel is composed of leading representatives from the profession and the academic world.
The Curatorial Panel consists of the following members:
- Dr. J. Sijbrand (chair): Director and head of Supervision, De Nederlandsche Bank. He is responsible for banking supervision, regulatory policy and insurance supervision. Mr Sijbrand is a member of the Supervisory Board of the European Central Bank.
- Prof. T.L.C.M. Groot: Professor of Management Accounting at VU Amsterdam and head of the Department of Accounting at VU Amsterdam. Director of the Amsterdam Research Center in Accounting.
- Mr. H.J.Th. Biemond: Partner at Allen & Overy, former functional public prosecutor, deputy justice at the Court of Appeal in Arnhem, and member of the Supervisory Board of the Amsterdam Bar Association.
- R.P. Kleijwegt, Director of Supervision at Rabobank.
- Prof. F.A. Roozen, Professor of Management Accounting at VU Amsterdam. He is also chair of the postgraduate programme in Controlling (RC) and coordinator of the Postgraduate School of the School of Business and Economics at VU Amsterdam. In addition to his position at the university, he holds various supervisory positions in both profit and non-profit sectors.
- Th.F. Kockelkoren MBA: Former board member at the Financial Markets Authority.