New approach to Risk Management
In September 2010 started the course Risk Management for Financial Institutions.
Why this course?
• Renewed interest due to e.g. credit crisis
• Need for new generation of risk managers with a pro active attitude
• No comparable course is available:
aimed at financial sector
• Reactions from the market
Practical and achievable
Maybe you have a demanding job and you are unsure whether you want to begin this programme. In that case, you should know that we have taken your needs into account when structuring the programme. For example:
- Course load: about 10 hours a week
- Comparable prior education of all students, so no superfluous repetition
- Practical approach: acquired knowledge is immediately put into practice
- Quality: NVAO accreditation will be immediately applied for