Faced with increasing globalization, organizations are experiencing an ever growing need for people with a strong background in business studies with an international character. With a Bachelor's degree in International Business Administration you will be able to help organizations address crucial questions, such as:
- how to deal with international partners and competitors
- how to successfully redesign business processes
- how to manage diverse human resources
- how to deal with the cultural effects of a merger and
- how to improve financial performance in an unstable environment
Whether you opt for a career as a manager, consultant, or business researcher, you not only need to understand how organizations operate, but also how to work in a team with other experts, and how to apply your professional and academic skills.