Deze pagina is verplaatst. U wordt doorgestuurd.
- +31 20 59 82295
- school of business & economics ( management en organisatiekunde )
- Associate Professor
Dr. Meindert Flikkema (1971) has obtained a master degree in Econometrics from the Rijks Universiteit Groningen, a PhD in Economics and a master degree in Management Consulting (with honors), both from the VU University Amsterdam. He was appointed assistant professor in the Department of Management and Organization in 2003 and associate professor in 2009, after a career start in management consulting. He teaches Bachelor and Master courses on service and innovation management in Business Administration programs, in MBA programs, and in Post Graduate programs.
In 2005, he won the Best Teacher Award from the Faculty of Economics and he was nominated for the VU Best Teacher award. The evaluations of his teaching capabilities are always ranked in the top 2%. Currently, he is program director of the VU’s Post Graduate Opleiding Management Consulting, member or chairman of various Advisory Boards in Professional Service Firms, and involved in research on Managing Service Innovation, Trademark Economics and Knowledge Worker Productivity.
- Flikkema, M.J., Jansen, P.G.W. and E.C. van der Sluis (2007). Identifying Neo-Schumpeterian Innovation in Service Firms: a conceptual Essay with a novel Classification. Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Vol 16(7), pp. 541-558.
- Flikkema, M.J. (2008). Service Development and New Service Performance. A conceptual essay and a project-level study into the relationship between HRM practices and the performance of new services. PhD thesis, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- Flikkema, M.J. (2010). Kennis productiever maken. In: Van Otterlo, R.C.H. (ed.) Organisatie van Professional Services. Handboek zakelijke dienstverlenging in het juridische domein. Amsterdam: Boom Uitgevers. pp. 99-112.
- Flikkema, M.J., de Man, A.P. and Castaldi, C. (2011). Locating the missing link between trademarks and innovation: findings from a recent Benelux study. World Trademark Review, May 2011.
- Flikkema, M.J. and de Man, A.P. (2012). Merken als indicator van innovatie. Economisch Statistische Berichten, 4628, pp. 74-77.