Deze pagina is verplaatst. U wordt doorgestuurd.
- +31 20 59 82193
- school of business & economics ( management en organisatiekunde )
- Associate Professor
Stefan Heusinkveld is an Associate Professor at the Department of Management and Organization of the VU University Amsterdam. He obtained a PhD from the Radboud University Nijmegen with a dissertation on transience and persistence in management thinking. After his PhD he visited Durham University, the Stockholm School of Economics and Cardiff Business School. His current research concentrates on the production and consumption of management ideas with a special interest in studying the role of professions and occupations, management consultancies, management gurus [click here for article on Managementsite.nl], and the business media. He has published on these topics in journals such as Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, British Journal of Management, Human Relations, Information & Management, International Journal of Management Reviews, Journal of Management Studies, Management Learning, Organization Studies, Quality & Quantity, and Scandinavian Journal of Management. He serves on the editorial boards of Organization,Organization Studies and Journal of Professions and Organization. Stefan's recent book The management idea factory: Innovation and commodification in management consulting was published by Routlegde early 2014. Stefan is one of the lead coordinators of the EGOS standing Working Group on "Management, occupations and professions in social context".
- Heusinkveld, Stefan, Hüseyin Leblebici, Daniel Muzio, Trish Reay, Andrew Sturdy, & Andreas Werr (2016-2019), Management, occupations and professions in social context. EGOS Standing Working Group.
- Heusinkveld, Stefan, Daniel Muzio & Andreas Werr (2017), Management occupations and knowledge as a contestes terrain, Sub-theme to the 33rd EGOS conference, July 6-8, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Heusinkveld, Stefan, Andrew Sturdy & Andreas Werr (2015), Management expertise and advice in comparative perspectives, Sub-theme to the 31st EGOS conference, July 2-4, Athens, Greece.
- Heusinkveld, Stefan, Andrew Sturdy & Andreas Werr (2014), The power of management experts in organizations and society, Sub-theme to the 30th EGOS conference, July 3–5, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- Heusinkveld, Stefan, Andrew Sturdy & Andreas Werr (2013), Management occupations: Exploring boundaries and knowledge flows, Sub-theme to the 29th EGOS conference, July 4–6, Montréal, Canada.
- Heusinkveld, Stefan, Andrew Sturdy & Andreas Werr (2012), Management consulting: Exploring the boundaries and alternatives, Sub-theme to the 28th EGOS conference, July 5-7 Helsinki, Finland.
- Heusinkveld, Stefan, Andrew Sturdy & Andreas Werr (2011), Management innovators and management ideas, Sub-theme to the 27th EGOS conference, July 7-9 Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Heusinkveld, Stefan, Andrew Sturdy & Andreas Werr (2008), The (co-)consumption of management ideas and practices, Sub-theme to the 24th EGOS Conference, July 10-12, Amsterdam. Related Special Issue (2011) Management Learning: The Co-consumption of Management Ideas and Practices, Volume 42, issue 2.