Deze pagina is verplaatst. U wordt doorgestuurd.
- +31 20 59 82310
- school of business & economics ( management en organisatiekunde )
- PhD Student
My PhD thesis concerns an investigation into the psychology of networking behaviors of entrepreneurs, self-employed service professionals as well as exploring how and in which contexts intuition is consumed and talked about by experienced management practitioners. This leads to a deeper investigation into the meaning, motivations and intra-subjective components that play a role when we processes of change and social interaction. I employ a variety of qualitative research methods to better understand these phenomena. In addition to that I have also conducted a conceptual study. In this process I am supervised by prof. dr. Tom Elfring & prof. dr. Dirk van Dierendonck.
- Individual and organisational learning
- High quality relations at work
- Psychology of entrepreneurship
- Research design & theory building
- Advanced Servic Management 4.1
- Small Business Development 4.2
Research Seminar II 4.4