Deze pagina is verplaatst. U wordt doorgestuurd.
- Assistant professor
Aylin Aydinli is Assistant Professor of Marketing at VU University Amsterdam since September 2014. She holds a PhD in Marketing (2014) from London Business School. In 2011, she was a visiting scholar at Columbia Business School and a member of its Research in Emotion and Decision Lab. She received her B.A. in Economics from Bogazici University, Turkey and M.A. in International Trade and Investment Policy from George Washington University, USA. Prior to beginning her doctoral studies, she worked in the lobbying industry and in the automotive industry as strategic planning and business development specialist.
Awards, honors, and grants
- Amsterdam Business Research Institute Best Faculty Paper Award (3rd prize), 2014
- AMA-Sheth Doctoral Consortium Fellow, Michigan University, 2013
- Research and Materials Development Fund, London Business School, 2012, 2013
- PhD Program Financial Award, London Business School, 2008-2012
- Behavioral pricing and price promotions
- Shopping behavior in digital environments
- Affect and cognition
- Consumer polarization
- Aydinli, A., Bertini, M. & Lambrecht, A. (2014). Price Promotion for Emotional Impact. Journal of Marketing , 78(4), 80-96.
Full list of publications
- Aydinli, Aylin, Yangjie Gu, and Michel Tuan Pham, “The Lure of Large Assortments in Feeling-based Decisions”
- Aydinli, Aylin and Marco Bertini, “Consumer Reactance to Conditional Price Promotions”
- Customer Intelligence (MSc Marketing)
- Sales and Product Management (MSc Marketing)
- Master Thesis Supervision (MSc Marketing)