Deze pagina is verplaatst. U wordt doorgestuurd.
- +31 20 59 83964
- school of business & economics ( ruimtelijke economie )
- 2013-...: Assistant professor at Utrecht University
- 2010-...: Researcher at the VU University Amsterdam
- 2006-2010: PhD at the VU University Amsterdam
- 2007: MA in Classics at the University of Groningen
- 2005-2006: freelance consultant and database designer
- 2004: research assistant at the Interreg IIIB North Sea Programme Secretariat, Viborg (DK)
- 2004: MSc in Human Geography (cum laude) at the University of Groningen
- 2002: intern at Arcadis, Apeldoorn and at the municipality of Hoogezand-Sappemeer
The city is generally considered the focus point of all innovative ideas. Notwithstanding modern communication techniques, face-to-face contacts remain dominant, especially for creating contacts between people that otherwise would not have met. Agglomeration forces remain strong, and the death of distance has never really gotten underway. I work on issues agglomeration and clustering, on the mobility of firms and employees, and on spatial policy.
See my Personal Homepage, listed below.