The School of Business and Economics has eight departments. These scientific departments take care of the School’s research. They each have their own research field.
SBE also participates in several research institutes. These institutes are cooperations between our own departments, between faculties of VU Amsterdam as well as other universities in the Netherlands.
Research Institutes and Centers
- Amsterdam Business Research Institute (ABRI)
- Amsterdam Center for Business Analytics (ACBA)
- Amsterdam Center for Career Research (ACCR)
- Amsterdam Centre for World Food Studies (ACWFS)
- Amsterdam Global Change Institute (AGCI)
- Amsterdam Research Center in Accounting (ARCA)
- Center for Entrepreneurship @ Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (CfE@VU)
- het Zijlstra Center for Public Control and Governance (hZC)
- KIN Center for Digital Innovation (KIN)
- Research Institute for Trade and Transaction Management (RITM)
- Servant-Leadership Centre for Research and Education (SERVUS)
- Spatial Information laboratory (SPINlab)
- Tinbergen Institute