The Amsterdam Business Research Institute (ABRI) offers a new part-time PhD programme for management practitioners. This programme supports executives and management professionals with a relevant background in conducting PhD-level research, and facilitates them in matching their professional experience with excellent academic insights.
ABRI’s part-time PhD programme offers a conveniently structured trajectory, intensive academic and mentoring support, access to VU Amsterdam facilities, a great research community, a professional and innovative environment and an extensive array of enrichment activities. For more information and application details, please visit the programme’s webpage.
With the part-time PhD programme, ABRI aims to support business leaders in:
- Leveraging their expertise for the creation of innovative business concepts
- Leveraging existing research findings into a new integrated knowledge
- Learning to conduct high quality research
- Publishing their work in international business and scientific journals
- Becoming part of a stimulating academic community
What makes ABRI’s part-time PhD programme a great choice?
- Teaching and supervision by internationally renowned professors
- Research support from VU research centres specialising in different business topics (e.g., servant leadership and professional services)
- A unique programme design, focused on a sequential development of academic research papers
- Intellectually stimulating research community
- Excellent location and facilities
- A module-based programme enabling participation of highly-mobile and international participants
Unique characteristics of the programme
- Each programme year follows a cycle of research paper development
- The learning process is deliberately divided into the six sequential modules
- Attainable milestones are set to allow working professionals to stay on track
- The focus on developing academic writing skills enables participants to publish their research work in international peer-reviewed journals
For information about the part-time PhD programme in Economics, please click here