To apply for a PhD position please send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A PhD proposal: please use this form and note that the research must fit into the research tracks of ABRI (see: http://www.abri.vu.nl/en/research/index.asp). You are kindly requested to get into contact with the research coordinator of the research track for feedback on your proposal before submitting it.
- Your curriculum vitae
- Copies of your academic transcripts and diplomas (certified) from a Research Master or an equivalent programme (e.g. Junior Researcher Programme)
- Two letters of recommendation
- An academic article (conceptual or empirical)
- GRE or GMAT test results
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of passport
- TOEFL/IELTS test results (for non-Dutch citizens who are not native speakers of English, and for whom the language of instruction was not English)
All the documentation (test results and recommendation letters inclusively) should be sent by email not later than the application deadline of March 1. Applications received after this date will not be considered.