Als hbo'er wordt je toegelaten tot een van de voltijdmasteropleidingen van SBE door een premasteropleiding te volgen. Zowel de masteropleidingen als de premasters zijn volledig Engelstalig.
Premaster programmes at SBE
The premaster programme at the School of Business and Economics at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is a deficiency programme that aims to provide students the relevant knowledge they require for studying a Master’s programme at the School of Business and Economics. The premaster programme is for (a) students with a Dutch HBO degree (any subject) and (b) for (international) students with a university degree that does not meet all requirements of the Master programme. The premaster programme starts in February and ends in July. It prepares you for the Master in Business Administration (all programmes, except for the Duisenberg Honors Program in Financial Markets and Regulation), Entrepreneurship, Finance, or Marketing. For the Master in Economics and the Master in Spatial, Transport and Environmental Economics there is no fixed premaster program. Via the web pages of these two masters you can submit an application request, which determines whether admission via a specific switching program is possible. You will find more information about the premaster programmes following the link.
See detailed information about each premaster programme on the programme pages.
- Business Administration: Digital Business and Innovation
- Business Administration: Financial Management
- Business Administration: Human Resource Management
- Business Administration: International Management
- Business Administration: Leadership and Change Management
- Business Administration: Management Consulting
- Business Administration: Strategy and Organization
- Business Administration: Transport and Supply Chain Management
The master programmes in Economics and in Spatial, Transport and Environmental Economics do not have a standard premaster programme. Via the webpages of these two programmes, you can submit an application request, which determines whether you can be admitted via a specific switching programme.